Saturday, October 07, 2006

the light at the end of the tunnel

so thank goodness my mom is OUT OF TOWN this weekend on her stupid boat. CUZ I was aBLE to TAKE all the HALLOOOWEEEN stuff for me and all that will be attending my dopeass HALLOOOWEEN SHINDIG. I did have to walk around hunched over for about an hour in that scary scary attic.
I dont really wanna think if what lives up there.
I did find some OLD YARN and STRING of minefrom when I was 12. and somecool carrying casewith stickers of GARFIELD ALL OVER IT!!!!well, one Garlfield sticker and various other stickers BUT STILL! HECK YEAH BABY! my stuff. I also found a red suitcase with DIVORCE PAPERS AND LEGAL STUFF in it. even cooler yet. and I got all the stuff i actually needed a whole lotta stuff....a bunch of work for me to do. lets see I got,black lights,scary dead man heads, witches heads, and tangles and knots of spider webs, and a bunch of other CRAP.
yippydippyskippy.
yeah my mom is gonna be piiiisssed. for sures. SHE WILL BE LIKE-YOU MADE A MESS!! BUT MAYBE IIII WANNA HAVE A HALOOOWEEN PARRTY! ME!ME!ME! BLRGY!@@BLERGG!hGERBLUUUVLLA!
and
i dont care.
this party better be fucking good.

No comments: