Wednesday, October 04, 2006

SHE WANTS THE POPCORN CART AND THE GOLF CLUBS


I am meeting up with some of my OLD jr. high and high school girlfriends this day.
one of which happens to be pregnant.
these girls and I used to get in the craziest fights.
we have said the most horrible and vicious things to each other.
ONE TIME we were all arguing and one of the girls EXCLAIMED, "WELL AT LEAST I HAVE A DAD!!!!" tome.
that was 8th grade I guess. It was a really dumb thing to say since I DID have a DAD and so the statement made not much sense.
but it still made me cry in the hallway but we all eventually went to sleep and we all three were BFF.
BUT if you are a GIRL and you have ever ever had another GIRL friend during anytime in your girl years THEN you know how fucking MEAN AND HORRIBLE AND EVIL GIRLS ALL ARE.
right?
girls lose it. girls fight. and girls know exactly what to say to ruin worlds.
if you were ever in a threesome type BEST FRIEND SITUATION then you know usually one of those girls was very FUCKED.
either it be accusations of STUFFING BRAs or of the fact that you are 13 and NOT allowed to wear makeup or SHAVE YOUR LEGSS becoming serious issues. it was always hard work tomaintain that sort of relationship.
basically its usually 2 against one.
but that was the fun. and once in awhile you have a happy trio.

and WHAT ABOUT THE GROUP OF FOUR GIRLFRIENDS!?!?

Whatever. I forget what I am talking about now.
......
THIS lady was just called up to play price is right AND had a nervous breakdown.
how pathetic!
hold it together!

No comments: