Friday, October 20, 2006

wellhere is another fucking uselesspost.


I am trying to trick myselfinto the thinking that the sober feels good because it feels so different than the unsober.
and please do take this to mean about a thousand different things. none of which are true.
I just fucking remembered that REAL WORLD season EIGHTFUCKINGTEEN will be arriving on television screens in early november 8th or something. so yeah. i guess I dont care. but I do. i so do care about the REALWORLD SEASON 18.
the truth is I care about it more than my own life.
I wanna be truthful to you and say that i really think the fan should be turned on.
it is too hot in this fucking room.
DREAM UPDATE!!!!!!!!!:
in some of my dreams last night i was swimming in icy ocean water with large fish and sharks below and I was doing my best to hold onto my son and keep him calm.
i dont really like the dreams with the sharks and ocean water.
but lets not talk about that.
lets talk about LOVE AND WAR! and how ALL IS FAIR!

No comments: