Wednesday, October 11, 2006

IVE BEEN DOWN HEARTED EVER SINCE THE DAY WE MET

Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingi i believe that some people in my life have been replaced with decoy people.
i really believe that.
fakepeople.
a lady that I guess I used to work with complimented my hair.
i did not even DO my hair today!
she wants to hang out.
she was asking if I thought the place felt different.
no.
the same.
its a grocery store.
she said that the place felt LESS professional.
she obviously felt I was a professional and
she wishes i still worked there.
and i think she is fucking the chiropractor.
just an observation I made.
I am usually right on when I think I see what i see.
just pay attention to what is going on is what i always say.
BBKING IS FUCKING AWESOME!
he is stillalive right!?!!?
i hope so.
sometimes i think that BOB HOPE is still alive but he is not.
and sometimes i pretend that Lucille Ball is alive too.
some one should most def be LUCY for HAlloween.
ok!
someone!
ya know who else is AWESOME>!??! ERIC CLAPTON!
he fucked Sheryl Crow.
now she is prolly humping John Mayer.
i know I would.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and
without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem
is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently
about. Now i'm very happy that I came across
this during my hunt for something relating to this.


Feel free to visit my homepage :: Best kitchen faucet 2014 (http://bestkitchenfaucetsreviews2014.com)