Wednesday, October 25, 2006

THE BEST MISSION IMPOSSIBLE YET!!

I REAAALLLY WANT WANT WANT A PEDICURE!!!a fancy one. with like aromatherapy. tomorrow.
my usual maid ladies didnt come. two dfferents girls.
fuck i can nOT TPYE!
anyways these ladies were really friendly and even left me a happy note.
these OTHER girls that were in my house told me a story about how they were at a stoplight and somemexican girl got out of her car and threw a drink at them.
they both had soda pop all over them.
I guess they were laughing and the B word got out of the BACKSEAT of this car and SAID "OH YOU THINKSOMETHINGS FUNNY?" and then threw the beverage at them.
ISWEATOCHRIST THAT IF THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME ANY TIME AROUND NOW I WOULD FUCKNG lOSE MY MOTHAFUCKENMIND!
I would.
I wouldchase that car down and killsomeone.
imay feel real real bad about it afterwards but i dont think I would be thinking about the afterwardspart
while wet, sticky, and sweet with sodapop.
Its better to keepyercool though.
but still enough would be enough.
this world has gone haywire.
I watched MONTELWILLIAMS today
he is always high.
that fortune teller lady was on.
SUSAN??
the wholeshowwasannoying. the audience was full of lesbians and other types of people.
and I ate two roast beef sandwiches today.

No comments: