Tuesday, October 10, 2006

feelings of helplessness, extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.

MICHAEL MYERS was trying to KILL me last night and it was fucking scary!!!!!! I hate dreams like that. the ones where I am in serious FEAR of losing my life becasue a crazy killer is chasing me. It all pretty much took place at my grandmas OLD house and my grandmas next door nieghbors house. A lady named JOAN used to live there and I used to call her GRAMMA JOAN. It was COOL being in her house last night cause I have not been there since i was 6! BUT I was there for safety reasons. OH and my DEAD uncle was in this dream too. peoplewere trying to protect me casue MICHAEL MYERS WANTED TOKILLL JUST ME!!!
and the police OF COURSE were NO HELP!! nightmare.
and also some stupid bitch GIRL that I GUESS I miss was in this dream and I gave her a big hug and told her that I loved her.
THE END.

No comments: