Thursday, July 06, 2006

YOU PLAY WITH YOUR COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG!

HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST!! EVERYDAY IS A SPITTING IMAGE AS THE LAST DAY!! ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE MEEE CRAAAAZY!
I wanna get out my yearbooks from HighSchool and call all the phone numbers that weere left to me.
"HEY WHATS UP ITS KATHRYN!!!!LETS HANG! COME OVER AND SWIM IN MY PoooooOOOOOLL!"
Thats a good way to spice things up.
I will go get them right NOW!!
I only have 3 yearbooks NOT the traditional 4 CAUSE I was just too coooool for school my SENIOR YEAR!
it was a joke.
OK I got my yearbooks out and glanced and now I feel like an even bigger loser.
terrific. this day is gonna be AWESOME.
Oh! I have 5 yearbooks! 2 from jr. high.
i am such a loser.
I used to like to read my MOMS yearbooks and read all the stupid "HAVE A BITCHEN SUMMER!!" remarks.
GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
I AM GAY!
I have to go play TROUBLE with my son now.
probably will be the best part of my GAY DAY.

No comments: