Friday, July 28, 2006

she will die

Static is scary sometimes.
DID you know that some people dont put their kids to bed at a reasonable hour? yes its true.
My friend that I will just call "Debbie" lets her kids run around all night till they puke and pass out. geez!
my phone just broke for good now. I blame myself cause one day I threw it and thats why it is broken now. I have violent behavior. sometimes. I think I also threw a coffee cup filled with coffee that same day. shameful behavior.
OH! there was drama at the gym today cause some girls are cruel heartless whores.
and I like started my period and had to run around the place looking for some help. it was like I was 14 again.
OH I flipped out on people at the STUDIO EATS thing at the local theater this afternoon. I was waiting very nicely and calmy for like 10min and then FINALLY my chicken strips made an appearance in the little window where the food comes out and it just sat there waiting to be handed to me. so I motioned to the dumbemployeegirl and she handed them to me very rudely and I said "thank you" and she just looked down and didnt say anything to me so I assumed she did not hear me! so I repeatedly SAID THANK YOU and then when she just kept ignoring me I called her A BITCH. and walked away. that was so dumb. then I said to the managermorongirl on the way back to my movie (already in progress) that the girl in the STUDIO EATS looked at me like I was A FUCKING IDIOT WHEN I SAID THANK YOU!!! the MISS MANAGER THEN ALSO LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS A FUCKING IDIOT!!!
god!
I hate movie people employees!
but actually it was all just really fun to me.
getting pissed.
FUN!
I thought it was funny.
but it would have been better if that bitch just would have been pleasant.
I was.
I am always very fucking pleasant.
always pleasant.

No comments: