Monday, July 17, 2006

what are we going to do right now?


Is it FULLY UN American or FULLY American that I paid $8 dollars a beer last night and I had 4?
at least they were 20 ounces.
and I used the porta potties like 20 times.
Beer like just FLOWS through me.
AND the People in my valley dony know how to move to music. so they just sit and watch.
so just me and about 10 other ladies in their late 50's really got DOWN. downtown.
BUT actually one time i went to a Phish concert and I did not move one inch.
i stood completely 100% still the entire time.
I wanted to move. I really did but I was paralyzed. paralyzed with fear.
it was fun.

GOD that would suck to to be paralyzed.
I read the paper today.
not good stuff all around.
the world is sucky right now. didya know?
well
A family from Canada was killed in Lebanon the other day.
they were on vacation visiting their family village.
they are not paralyzed. they are just dead.
they should have stayed in Canada I guess.

No comments: