Saturday, July 15, 2006

WAITERS ARE LEAVING THEIR JOBS


I wanna seeTHIS NOW!!!
and I wanna go eat some food right now.
i should be sleeping but i cant sleep tonite cause I was creeped out by a creepy asshole dude in a pool supply store.
he poked the person I was with and he talked way tooo close to my face and he really ticked ME OFF!
and I threw my 40 dolllar purchase down and told him to fuck himself.
I will never return to that store again.
HIS NAME WAS d.J!
he should be fired! he is goddamn psychotic.
and afterwards i could NOT shut up about the whole deal.
but the guy obviously was a problem for me and made me feel VERRRRRYYYYY uncomfortable.

I do not like to hear songs that I like in the background of commercials.

Mississippi and Alabama are two very screwy states.
sorry if you live there.
must suck.

i made a delicious banana pudding.

No comments: