Wednesday, July 12, 2006

CONVERSATIONS THAT I JUST DON'T GIVE A HELL TO HAVE

I DISLIKE WHEN I am trying to do something and do it right so I do it over an over and over again to get it perfect but then I start to think WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING THIS FOR? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE?? and then I realize OH I AM WASTING MY FUCKING TIME. thats always a discouraging feeling. losing motivation.

I have been drinking a lot of Cherry Coca Cola. its bubbly.

OH and my mom painted my sons TOES and FINGERS! whatever I guess.
It just gives me a little extra work.
I want it off in the morning and he will not understand,
and maybe I dont understand BUT I just dont think he should have pink nailpolish.
and I dont feel like fucking fucking with the whole fucking scenario.
i am obviously upset.
JUST DONT PAINT LITTLE BOYS FINGERNAILS.
I mean why?
is he a pirate?
well then it should be BLACK!
I will go buy some black nailpolish and paint them BLACK. we will leave in the morning.
8 AM sharp.

oh some younger girl at the gym this morning was somewhat shocked when she realized I was a MOM and she told me that I did not look like a MOM and I SAID "thanks" and now I feel like that was totally rude on my part.
THANKS?


her: you dont look like a MOM.
me: thanks.

?
what?

what does a MOM look like???????????

my mom??
your mom?


THANKS!?!!?!!

No comments: