Monday, July 24, 2006

SQUEAKY SQUEAK SQUEAKY


My ponytail is even getting on my nerves today. BUT thats ok. I just got rid of it.
It is toooooo HOT. MAkes me feel cranky and sweaty and GROSS.
and all my clothes bother me. MY skin is even bothering me. I dont feel comfortable in my skin.
and i cant sleep at night.
and and and and and and and YEAH!!
after I shower I know I will feel better.
i had a dream last night that I went to a lifegaurd training course and when I went to go sign in the girl told me that my lifegaurd name would be "HOT TO TROT" and I got super pissed and told her that I FUCKING QUIT!!
HOT TO TROT YOURSELF BITCH!
but then I left and sorta regreted the whole situation.
I was a real life lifegaurd when I was 17.
best job ever.
but thats all over now.
Now I am just a regular person.

No comments: