Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am not my self

HI DORKS AND NERDS!
I BURNT MY FINGER ON MY CURLING IRON.
makes me realize what it is doing to my hair and it makes me wanna give up the whole act.
I should and WILL go to some thrift stores today CAUSE the maids are coming and I like to BOOK IT when they arrive.
cause I feel stupid sitting around picking my nose while they clean my house.
I have already listen to the same MADONNA cd like 4 times in a row. repeat play.
I have a whole dance routine worked out for the ENTIRE DURATION! I have been practicing for years.
wanna see?
toobad.
maybe I willl also buy a video game for my outdated XBOX.
and I want one of those new NINTENDO BRAIN THINGS for adults!!
it may be gay but I think they are only like 19 bucks or something.
I wnat a lot of things and I will never be fullfilled.
I think I need a blackberry too.
OH I need to remember to set up my EBAY ACCOUNT!!!
I dont do anything I say I am goign to do.
I just sit and type about it.
and run off and do all other kinds of stuff.
good to know.

why cant I spell?

No comments: