Monday, July 24, 2006

A WHOLE NEW WORLD


UUUHHHHHHH ok i would like to purchase a rug. A nice normal, functional rug. not ugly. I guess I always ask for too much.
for a large portion of my day today I thought that tomorrow was Wednesday. but that is false. tomorrow is and will be tuesday.
I have some company coming to stay with me soon.
that means I better get my ACT together and stuff. but I won't. I will just BOOOZE it UP BIG TIME when and during my company time. just to carry on the tradition. Its fun to pretend to be a drunk. try it sometime. gets people all rattled and suspicious.
sometimes I notice people saying things that make no sense and I will wonder why they even bother talking at all but then they usually shut up and I start to talk and then I realize that I too make no sense and then I wonder why I even bother talking at all. so then I shut up. and then everyone is just quiet.

i wonder if it is too late to take a sleeping pill.

No comments: