Tuesday, July 11, 2006

copyfat copyfat copyfat copyfat copyfat copyfat

I have looked at a lot of blogs and I think that they are alllllll different. most of them suck balls. and i think that it is a retarded thing to say that anyone is copying anyones pictures, writing style, template, or whatever else. its just stupid. everyones fucking blog is different. the only way you can say that someone is copying is if their blog looks like your blog TWIN. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. EVERY PICTURE IS DIFFERENT.
people just like to flatter themselves by taking a silent credit for all the blogs in the universe.
its just the dumbest thing ever. copying. its NOT POSSIBLE!!! fucking 3rd graders.
and another thing! pretty much all the people on this planet are exactly the same. mostly. so I wish that people would stop thinking they are soooo unique and sooooo different. bullshit. the same. same same same. unless you are not human pretty much you are just like the rest of the world. HUMAN. and who gives a holy flying duck fuck if you have a gay blog. doesnt make you any different. just makes you a human with a blog.
I just wanted to get that off my chest.

i had dreams that involved some very weird situations and the whole time I was texting.
I text in my dreams??? weird.
at least I wasnt fucking blogging in my dream like some gaylord.
just kidding ya know.

No comments: