Saturday, July 08, 2006

STEADY GOIN NO WHERE

FUCK! the phone. ok its ok.wait no. its not its a dumb fucking phone call. people just dont GET THINGS! I mean really. nevermind.

My real problem is my all my clothes. I have a closet built by some asshole who doesnt know how to build closets.
I am going to take a hammer to it and start fresh.

oh fuck the phone AGAIN.

i cant get any peace.
and I have no where to put my clothes.
I have like FIVE closets in my houe.
its just crazy. and very disorganized.
shit is just STUFFED in closets around here.
and its starting to OOZE OUT I think.
something needs to be done.
but its like I dont even know how.
or where or what.
my life feels like a mess.
but thats ok.
its all my mess.
I made it.

AND I still have my DEAD cats liter box and food bowls in there place.
the liter box has liter in it! even poop probably. no cat pee cause that fucker cat just would piss on my bed.
but I just never did anything about his stuff.
I just shut the door.
7 months ago.
How long will I leave it there?
fucking gross.

No comments: