Sunday, July 16, 2006

READ IT AND WEEP!


OH NO!! I just realized that I am a horrible piece of shit. just kidding. I am just in a not good mood. I felt fine and I went to church but then something happened. SOME arguement about eating out for breakfast and waiting for me to be relieved from church and long waits for A TABLE AND blah blah MAD MAD MAD GIRL. I am just a mad angry person waitign for any opportunity to release it.
OH! NOW!?!!? OK!@! RAAAAWWWWWRRRRR KILL YOU!
I stray dog wondered into my garage I was told. a KEASHOUND. I dont know if that how you spell it but thats how it sounds. and I dont care. ANYWAYS I saw this dog laying in someone elses yard and I thought that it was a spiritual doggy and wanted to steal it but did not THEN I WAS TOLD IT WANDERED IN MY GARAGE!!!!
SPIRITUAL!
that dog is mine.
I am goign to go search for it now.


bye and happy SUNDAY to you!

No comments: