Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm your tiny dancer


i went to the gym, and now I am sittn around in my sweaty wet gym clothes starting on my excessive consumption of potato salad. I cant just enjoy things in moderation.
i need to cool out.
one of my friends left for freakin IDAHO! and its just bad timing for me.
I thought I had a DOC appt today for the fetus growing inside my wrist but its not today. its later on.
another day.
I guess they will CUT it out or poke it with a needle.
lovely.
I NEED TO CLEAN MY KITCHEN AGAIN!!!!!!
I SWEAR TO SATAN THAT I HAVE TO CLEAN THE FUCKET ABOUT 29 TIMES A DAY!!
OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. DISH AFTER DISH AFTER FUCKHEAD DISH!
maybe I COULD use the same bowl for all my potato salad snackings.
same bowl. same fork.
see how I cause my own grief?
do you see?
ok. so here I go.
I am going.
I am going to go do my life.
for awhile.

No comments: