Monday, July 03, 2006

IN YOUR EYES

I just made myself a grape cranberry vanilla vodka drink. It tastes a lot like nyquil. I think the name of this drink is MYquil!
hahaaha GET IT!?
yeah you do.
wait! CRAP! I was going to begin every sentence with an "I".
cause of the picture. BUt IIIIIII guess IIIII forgot.
I dont know how to make letters in italics. someone should def let me in on the trick.
well, tonight i realized that I HATE the word FART.
and I hate telling my VERSION of the story to insurance folk.
my husband made me all jittery over the whole thing.
making me feel like I was going to incriminate myself.
It is just super great stress. I love it.
I love life.
Its very satisfying.
oh blooooooodyyyyyyyy HELLL!!!
whatever.
I like how I say that people MAKE ME feel a certain way.
yeah thats just right.
classic.

WAIT! madonna is sending me a message right now.
I should listen.

oh and lately I see things.
LIKE DEAD PEOPLE!
i am gonna make millions!!!!!!!!!
or I am just having hallucinations because my schizophrenia is in FULL EFFECT!
i shouldnt joke about such serious matters.
talk of the dead and mental illness should be held with the highest respect.

alright this post is good enough for my standards.

No comments: