Friday, July 21, 2006

start your day off right and pretend its night


well I dont even care so I dont want to be around any bad attitudes. so if you have a bad ATTITUDE you should go join the military and leave me the HECK alone. My attitude is superb.
My Grandma very much so wants to take me to IRELAND and SCOTLAND for 15 days and I dont really know if i can.
My husband seemed really excited about the whole me being gone for 2 weeks idea.
I should just fucking go. My Grandma says I need it because she said that she thinks I am flipping out.
the thing is that she is catching on to that idea a wee too late. BUT then I remember that I have all these FEARS. you name it I got it. I fear to leave the country while the world is totally nuts. I am afraid to fly over the sea. what about me missing my addictions??
I am just a fuucking scaredy stupid cat. thats why I should go. OH and then the fact that I would leave my son for 2 weeks. I cant go.
forget it.
sorry.
but I can go to Florida.
maybe.
I dont know.
i shouls just stay stationary.
but my grandma is giong to die soon and really has an ache to travel.

sometimes I think about how everyone that I am around will one day not be.
people will move people will die and people will change.

i wonder how many typos I have in this post...

No comments: