Thursday, July 27, 2006

remind me to drink more water, thanks.


i bought some shoes. 2 pairs. I am wearing one of the new pairs right now. I dont even feel thrilled about them.
they are cute and lok like something I should wear to a bridal shower or baby shower or some type of luncheon.
I dont go to many showers or luncheons.
I think I need to be on medication.
or maybe not.
I was just thinking the other day how amazing it is that I am NOT on some type of brain medication.
Once I was prescribed depakote. I think thats how it is spelled. I never even filled the prescription cause it just seemed all very sudden. and something about liver damage was mentioned.
I really dont wanna fuck around with medicine but sometimes I think fuck it lets dope it up.
bring on the inner peace.
but see I am already under the false impression that medicine will solve it all.
high hopes.
either way I am fucked.
but thats ok you are fucked too.
I am going to go do dishes and feel sorry for us.
and consider some serious action.

No comments: