Friday, July 07, 2006

TAKING TOO LONG TO GET THE IDEA


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I should be sleeping. I like the sun best at 5:55 am.
its a prettty ORANGY color.
BUT I would rather miss the orange sun and be peacefully asleep dreaming about butterflies and ants.
bUt I am awake. I woke up and asked myself what I was going to be MAD about today.
Then I realized that I felt pretty unmad.
BUT then I got on THE WWW and its ACTING UP so now I am getting WORKED UP and I CAN FEEL my body temp. rising.
I hate it
I would try to explain what exactly my tech problem is BUT thats a waste of time for me.
I think i should lay down on my couch.
i watched a screwed up movie last night. THE HILLs HAVE EYES!!!
scary movie with scary monster people (ZOMBIES!!) and a little baby named Kathryn.
BUt I am sure that the baby spells her name KATHERINE.
the uncoool way.

DID I MENTION THAT I AM FEELING SATISFIED WITH SUMMER 06'?!
so far.
thank you and good morning.

No comments: