Wednesday, July 19, 2006

CRAM IT! CLOWN!


I went to the grocery store AGAIN today. I was STARVING so I grabbed myself some fancysmancy bottled smoothy from some fancy cooler with ZERO intentions of paying for it. $2.99 is waaaay too much for a bottled smoothy.
i picked a strawberry one and it was very deep deep RED, AND THICK
I was sorta nervous that I may spill it.
I shopped and enjoyed the whole thing and when I was finished I shoved the empty container in my purse.
AND I GOT AWAY WITH IT! I STOLE! BUT! when I got in my car and looked in the mirror I saw that the RED SMOOTHY HAD STAINED MY UPPER LIP! I had a deep deep red mustache. real cool. someone could have told me!
JERK STRANGERS!!
I am glad I looked like a happy clown while grocery shopping.



some freaky peacock attacked a little boy at the L.A ZOO!

No comments: