Sunday, July 30, 2006

TOMORROW IS MONDAY


I could blog about my entire night last night but that seems a little desperate and past tense.
and those are two things I dont wanna be. desperate or past tense. whats worse than those two things?
I napped my entire day away today. I woke up this morning on my upstairs couch in my underwear knowing that I needed to get in the shower IMMEDIATELY since I was on the floor face down in a couple of different bathrooms just hours ago. lovely.
so I got clean and went to church. that was great.
then I napped in my Grandmas tiny bed for about 2 and a half hours.
then I napped some more in various other places around.
I could go on but who cares how I got to this very point right now?
not me.
I feel great and have had a great day and I always feel great and even when i was dry heaving in toilets in the desert I was still feeling great and smiling inside feeling just great. and I was just fine with whole "feeling like death" thing because it is all just great. and it feels great and I take what I get and I feel great about it.
one thing really did fuck up all this greatness this evening and it is all because I was looking forward to a nice salad with some nice ranch dressing on it.
but the restaurant I ended up at apparently DUMPS AN ASSLOAD OF DILL IN THEIR STUPID RANCH DRESSING!!
I do not like dill.
it just ruined the whole salad.
A great salad gone bad because of an abundance of stupid dill.
who likes dill?
raise your hand and represent!
I HATE DILL!
but its ok i still feel great.
I wont let the dill spoil how great I feel.
I cant let the dill get the better of me.

that time Seinfeld calls KRAMER HOBO JOE on Seinfeld IS SO FUUUNNNNNNYY.
hobo joe!? ahahahhahahahahhahhahhhh
Seinfeld is funny.

No comments: