Monday, July 10, 2006

OOOPPPS NOT AGAIN

well hello. i have a dr.appt this morning. for my wrist. I am very excited to find out what they will do and say about my wrist. I guess I am going to an orthopedic. I have never been to an orthopedic.
I have been reading my horoscopes everyday and according to it I am having a great time. I am confident about who I am and I bring everyone around me joy. thats wonderful. and I am told to keep my EYE on the prize.
whatever.

I think i will make some pancakes with my son. sometimes that can be fun and sometimes its not. one time I got totally pissed off at him because he poured pepper in the batter. ruined the whole thing. i got very angry. It was the last of the mix so we could not just start over.
Pepper does not belong in pancake batter.

No comments: