Monday, July 17, 2006

HANGING ON BY A THREAD


ARE YOU MUMBLING?
TALKING IN A LOW VOICE MAYBE?
CAUSE I CANT HEAR A DAMN WORD YOU ARE SAYING?
WHAT?!
EXCUSE ME?!
PARDON ME?!
I HAVE TO DO MY MOM A FAVOR THIS WEEK AND IT INVOLVES HER STUPID FLUFFY BLACK JERKCAT.
am I a BICTH for thinking that she can KISS MY ASS?!
sorry. its B.S!
she is b.s.!
ok.
thats not really what i wanna do here- Talk about my MOM.
someone invisible just walked up my steps.
I am guessing it is this guy named JACK.
CAPTAIN JACK PARROT.
he lives with me and is looking over my shoulder.
I SWEAR!!!!!!!!

i dont know sweet child of mine is playing right now and I remember thinking
Axl Rose was prettyy hot.
BUT NOW!?!? ogghGOD! he is just embarassing.
remember when he did that come back performance thing on MTV?
I was like MORTIFIED for him.
he looked stupid.
I never wanna look that dumb.

I FUCKING TORE DOWN MY DEAD TREE IN MY YARD THIS EVENING!
I just RIPPED the bitch apart.
HARD CORE PRUNIING.
I wanted to see if there was ANY trace of life in it.
it is so dead. dead dead dead and brittle.
a fire hazard.
tearing it down and scratching up my legs and arms and damaging my eye while doing so felt somewhat theraputic.
I could not help but find myself asking myself why I have the only dead tree in the nieghborhood.
I had to stop so it is still pretty much there.
but my point is that tearing down parts of a dead tree was lots of fun for me.
I wanted to finish but at one point it just became impossible.
I need a CHAINSAW! or and AX!
now that would feel good.

I bought a flavored cigar today its like baileys chocolate or something.
and I am about to go smoke it.
hopefully i dont puke.

No comments: