Thursday, February 01, 2007

something to do with something


slow day isnt it.
thats fine
I ate some bisquits and gravy insead of going to the gym it was fine too thye were not reallly that great but they were fine
and I order a like VANILLA COFFEE thing and it came in a TO GO cup but I was eating IN so I thought that was stupid.
and in other matters it turns out I will be getting 80 dollars of the 100 dollars owed to me.
basically a few months back I was given a HUNDRED DOLLAR CHECK for my old beloved couch and chair and I lost it.
so yeah
something about a stop check charge and I guess I understand BUT its just like stupid! and this person was already given 50 dollars from his roommate for the couch chair combo. I dont know. Its just bull. BASICALLY.
but 80 is fine. cause I should not have LOST that chck. very irresponsible. and so on and so ON.
maybe this is not blogging material.
lately I dont feel likeblogging. whats wrong here?
AND I HAVE TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING.
OH AND I GOT A TEXT MESSAGE FROM MY PHONE CO TELLING ME SOME MORE BULLSHIT. I SWEAR.

I hear kids outside and I iimmediately assume they are throwing rocks at my house.
but kids dont do that. right?

I think I will go on a walk.

No comments: