Saturday, February 03, 2007

oh this sounds really good

hey there jerks, airheads and hoes how are you?
good good
well I am good. doing well. thanks.
i will try not to bore you with extravagant fofo.
somethings I think I will just not say and its best that it stay that way.
hey hey hey.
i took a video of myself while driving (alone) in my car singing some fucking song just for the sake of driving like a TOTALdouchebag and the video turned out to be HORRRIBLE!
seriously?!
GUCK!
a mess.
But sometimes being a mess is ok and I sometimes like being a mess.
do I talk like a valley girl?
am I a dorkface idiot nerdbutt?
who am I asking?
do I know these answers already?

nobody is even LISTENING!!
you arent even here.
and if you are here you dont even know what I am really saying.
I am indecipherable.

I am sure I could go on on and BLOG AND BLOG UNTIL MY EYEBALLS DRIED UP BUT WHY?

so salut

No comments: