Wednesday, February 21, 2007

TRASH MY VERY NAME

hi i just painted my nails a color grey.
yesterday morning a lady approached me at the gym and told me I had a betty boop figure and my butt is looking tiny er.and she said that it lookslike I know what I am doing. I fake it well. I still cant stop going over the conversation in my head. (isnt bettty boop a midget?) her name is SUSAN, and I knew that one day she was goign to talk to me. she cant take her eyes off me. EVER!
you think I am fucking kidding!? I am not. its very bizarre to me and today she looked at me some more but never found her chance to talk to me. shes must be a lesbian.
so folks i told myself that I was not gonna get high today and what do you think I have gone and done?
sometimes my boobs look reallyy good to me and other times not so much. I am obsessed with mine and everyones moms boobs.
hilarious.
last night I went to bed at 12:30 and I woke up at 1 am feelings as thouggh I slept a full 8 hours and I got up and had some breakfast. graham crakers and milk.
but THEN I got sleepy again and went back to bed for few hours.
go figure.
BUT then I started DREAMING OF SHOES> AND HOW I NEED TO BUY THESE CERTAIN ONES!! andI GOT ALL EXCITED!
go figure.

No comments: