Friday, February 23, 2007

gravitational interaction


because my blog already is here I feel like I need to follow through and post now.
so Susan gave me a mat today in the gym room. i arrived a little tiny bit late and was gathering my equipment like i usually do and I USUALLY get my mat last BUT Susan decided to walk over to me and hand me one and i didnt not actually hear all her words and what she said but I think she used the word "FRIEND" or something and I acted all like OH MY well thanks cool ok. thats what I said pretty much. whatever she gave me a mat. big whoop.
i stayed where I stay and she stayed where she stayed and as long as we stay there then its good with me.
when it happened I immediately thought about BLOGGING ABOUT IT.
silly and strange.
and the old asian lady asked to see my entire tattoo on my back cause she said she always can just see it peaking out at her. OK.
then she was like oooohh look EVERYONE IN THE CLAASSS! LOOOK AT THIS GIRLS COLORFUL BUUUTERFLY TATTOOO>!
oOOOOOooo awe
ok can we get on with CLAASSS is what I was thinking.
cause its like 7 yrs old and I just dont wanna discuss it any further.
and then the asian lady is always asking me about my PHONE!
oh where is your phone?
got your phone?
I didnt hear your phone?
who callls you?
and BALHA FUCKING BLAHHHH
one day i had my phone out.
ONE DAY! and now I can never forget it.
nosy bitch.
leave me be in peace. or just be cool. like me.

EVERYONE belongs in an institution for the mentally ill.

OH my posture is bad when I sit here at this table.

No comments: