Friday, February 02, 2007

FEBRUARY IS KICKING MY ASS


so its groundhogs day. i think thats worth baking some brownies. or cupcakes.
something to celebrate.
radically I have no superbowl plans.
I have no unhappiness about that either.
i wanna keep my options open and be ready for anything.
probably nothing.
which again causes me no stress.
is tomorrow Friday??
today?
sometimes at 2am3am4am I am laying awake wishing that morning would just hurry the fuck up
BUT right as the giant suns flames start peaking out is when I am just starting to sleep like an angel.
cruel.
AND ALSO LAST NIGHT WAIT NO TONIGHT WAIT NO YES LAST NIGHT FUCK ANYWYAS I WAS DRIVING TO THE GROCERY STORE AND I STARING THINKING TO MYSELF WOW SELF YOUR HEAD FEELS CLEAR AND GOOD AND NO SIGNS OF ANY PAINFUL THROBBING!
cool.
why would that be? why would I take note of being headacheless?
I am going to sleep well tonight.
happy groundhogs day.

p.s. yesterday (today) i saw this girl in Target walking around the makeup section like she was a famous celebrity or something.
it was a hoot.

No comments: