Tuesday, February 06, 2007

the truth is I am an unsophisticated heartless bitch

i dont know about you but I think i am done blogging.
and i realize that I am blogging right now so maybe I dont know what the fuck I am talking about.
and also I am probably overreacting right?
and
YES maybe ACTUALLLLLY I am insecure about everything. MY FACE. MY PICTRUES. MY WORDS! MY EVERYTHING!
i feel like trash.
I am going to sleep.
and what is with the regretful feeling after hitting that PUBLISH POST button?
do you EVER GET THAT FELLOW BLOGGERS??
feeel that regret of being YOU?
i am sick of trying to make me better.
morning will come and all will be better.
why even say that?
why say anything ever?
i think its interesting when people have a conversation and the words like just all come out with little or no thought behind them whatsoever.
my blog is LIKE one long conversation with myself.
huh.
go brush your teeth.

No comments: