Saturday, February 24, 2007

Chew your food and don't swallow it!


i cant stop thinking about Britney Spears. is that how you spell her name?
well I am really interested in her now and cant stop thinking about her.
sometimes its pointless to even try to talk to people or to order a pizza with more than 3 toppings and have it delivered RIGHT yeah cos I got all pyched out for a good pizza this Saturday night and I called up and ordereed one with all the RIGHT toppings for me and when it arrived it was all WRONG! so I called the pizza guy who seeemed to understand what I wanted 35 minutes ago back to tell him about their pizza parlor fuck up and he was all about the oh sorrys. oh sorrry.
?!?!?!!!??!?!?!?!!?!!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
?
and then he said that next time he would give me a free topping. whatever there wont be a next time thanks!
i almost called him back a SECOND time just to express myself further but I held back.

just now I almost ate a whole can of peaches.
thats like 3 servings!

and earlier I watched back to the future 3 and back to the future 1.
in that order.

No comments: