Wednesday, January 31, 2007

my brain is sick


here is the pineapple upside down cake picture i said I would post.
is it everything you imagined?
I also had some decaf coffee this evening.

I wanna see ALPHA DOG.
is there a problem with that?
yes seems so.

maybe I dont want to go to the GYM tomorrow.

i dont remember the last time I drank wine.
its that I am afraid I will puke.

EARLIER!
i was eating some now or laters and
tootsie rolls and I made believe that I had medical reasons to be eating all that candy at that exact time. Like a doctor told me to do it.
why think up that?
HI I am a person that likes to pretend to have a medical condition that requires sugar consumption in taffy form.
its more fun like that.

I tivoed AMERICAN IDOL like a queer so I will go watch that now.

No comments: