Thursday, January 04, 2007

I am the jumper head

yesterday up until about 3 o'clock my underwear was on inside out!!! OMG!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!? hahahaa
sooo lets go back in time to a place where I was a little girl with a father. OK> so I back in thiis time i would not only tuck my shirts into my pants but ALSO INTO MY UNDERWEAR. I guess I just liked it that way to OR it was not done on purpose. I am unsure. BUT IF my FATHER saw that my shirt was tucked into my underwear he would tell me that i was the BIGGEST DORK/NERD/IDIOT in the UNIVERSE and then I would CRY! the end.
SO DO YOU SEE my brother BRAD up there in that photo?? he is my step brother that is visiting from JAPAN!!!! he has a myspace page and I have decided to add him as a friend. he is lucky.
we had dinner last night and we are having lunch today!!
I am going to have a STUFFED POTATO! I dreamt about it last night.
AND DREAMT ABOUT OTHER STUFF TOO!
LIKE SHOPPING! AND ARGUING WITH EMPLOYEES!
I have to go to the GYM now and I dont even want to!
but I have a plan and that is what I am sticking too!
hugs and kisses.

No comments: