Wednesday, January 10, 2007

because I have my attitude problem.

I have not a clue what I will wear today besides my GYM clothes. its cold out. and windy. all my clothes are thrown about the place. I am fifteen.
I should hang some posters up from my TEEN BEAT magazine.
I went to a cigarette store a few minutes ago. IT WAS BITCHIN.
old ladies were in there hanging out talking about the good old days when their friends were alive and they had jobs
I guess thats what they were talking about.
I bought a candy bar.
I cant seem to get enough candy.
STILL!
I am trying to win the lottery and it would be great if I did cuz I would giv lots of my money away.
and maybe I would start up like a club and then I would have a clubhouse built and you all could be in my club if you want.
meetings would include things like eating candy, smoking pot and maybe some drinks.
we would also talk about celebrities, religion, astronomy and astrology.
and play some competitive games.

OH!
today in yoga I noticed that it was obvious that I was doing the 2nd best job.

No comments: