Friday, January 12, 2007

dont take this personally but I make you sick


last night was for sure not a good night of sleep. or should I say two nights ago cause now its already tomorrow. or? wait...I dont know. why do I have to be so exact?
I guess I just like to be real. man.
like sometimes if I say I am goign to be doing something on my blog and I end up NOT doing it i feel like a LIAR or something.
but now that I got that out n the open I wont feel so bad anymore. understand?
every muscle in my body is sore.
my ass especially.
I am sure you think thats just terrrific.
this is terrific too-my internet connection was OFF for about 10 minutes earlier and that SUCKED for me ONLY cause I was SURE it was never gonna return.

Took a pointless nap today and i think that me and naps are done for awhile. its just not working out.
My naptime dreams are just a little too real for my taste and when I wake up I cant get it straight in this world.
but i felt soooo sleepy.
and now look. I cant sleep at all.
interesting isnt it?
and my eating habits are all wrong too.

I tried to start a fire in my fireplace with one of those instant fire logs and it did not work at all.
a torch had to be brought out.
yesterday I had to go to the store to buy some tampons and I was truly pissed off about the whole thing.

No comments: