Tuesday, January 16, 2007

save the motha fuckin day


I am just trying to post before the next day arrives all for you.
Do you think all I do is think about myself?
yeah I am sooooooooooo shallow.
well go to hell and shit all over your balls.
a lady was SHOKCED TODAY WHEN I TOLD HER MY RIPE AGE OF 27!
she SAID she thought I was 19! but she is a liar.
it all happened in the gym by the weights she asked me a question about the healing process of my my tattoo and I said that I did not remember cause it was like 10 yrs ago. 2-3 weeks to heal?
thats when she asked my age.
and thats when I answered her.
then she gasped and told me that she thought I was 19.
yep.
thats pretty much what happen and I was LIKE YO BITCH I AM FLATTERED!

phewy its 11:58.
that was a CLOSE ONE!


nighty night

No comments: