Monday, January 08, 2007

SOUNDS PRETTY STUPID

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am crabby. everything is forcing me to BLOW UP and LOSE it!
just kidding I am doing good today. but the internet is being a little slloooow and that usually ends up with me throwing stuff.
life sucks. for the past hour I have been meaning to watch MARTHA STEWART but I have not turned on the TV. and now the show is almost over. shows how much I care.
i am going to bake some BLONDE BROWNIES this afternoon and deliver them to my husbands work cause his job sucks and that will brighten the day a little. I am thoughtful. maybe milk too.
I need to buy this GLAZE stuff for my HAIR that helps keep my red dye in place.
OH! I almost murdered a lady in an SUV yesterday.
It ALL happened as I was exiting the grocery store and ya know how usually you are pushing a cart full of bags of food and sometimes your little boy is also riding in the cart so you can't really plop your cart down a curb so you use the nice pathway that the grocery store provides for you?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING!?
-the pathway from the DOOR that leads to the parking lot! that.
well this SUV PULLS up directly in front of the DOOR blocking the pathway. the passenger and dumbdriver lady have a tiny conversation and then the passenger gets out of the stupid vehicle
meanwhile I am just standing and waiting at the grocery store door because I need to use this pathway. right? I cant be expected to plop my cart down the CURB! right?
I want to use the pathway and I deserve to!
now that she has unloaded I am thinking that YES now is my time. she will be moving forward any sec and I will go about with the walking down the pathway
BUT the the lady behind the wheel just sits there and sits there! then starts fumbling with crap
sooooo I start to say HELLOO! MOVE! to her and she just starts to lite up a CIGARETTTE! AGgHH! I said HEELLLOOO! COULD YOU MOVE!? PLEASE. and she looks up all slowly and stupidly like HUH?what? and I motion with my hand for her to move forward and she moved forward about 3 ft.
THANKS YOU HAG!
after it all went down I was looking around for SOMEONE to talk to about this but there was nobody. i wanted to kill her.
I cant explain.

and LOOK! ITS ME IN A TRAILER PARK DUDES!!

No comments: