Saturday, January 06, 2007

now get OFF MY BLOG!!!!


i dont feel well. and i want to sleep all day but I obviously can't. i am severly depressed. hahahaa I am going to get some medication soon and I will be all better. something TRIGGERED AN EPISODE.
I SHOULD QUIT MY BIRTH CONTROL AND EXTEND MY FAMILY!!!!!!! doesnt that sound like a GOOD idea???
I always thought I would have 2 kids. but I got side tracked and I guess I lost my motherfuckin MIND.
I need to be institutionalized and treated with electric shock therapy.
SO i totally fucked up my husbands black WOOL sweater that i got him for Christmas by washing it when it was supposed to be dry cleaned.
I AM AWESOME. It was a nice sweater too. and to pay me back my husband made me waffles and bacon and coffee for breakfast. thats not fair.
I read a blog that I never really look at and I am convinced that the latest entery was directed at me.
and last nights dreams were less than pleasant.
so this morning I also have a headache.
did you know that "I have a headache" was my very first sentence!?
yes.
my step brother goes back to Japan tomorrow.

No comments: