Saturday, January 13, 2007

IMAGINE I AM TALKING TO A BRICK WALL

I am a trendsetter.
you should know. I stopped at a school to look at some frozen water today. I felt paranoid i guesss BECAUSE I thought that ALL the folks in the cars driving by were judging me and making fun of me and maybe possibly calling the cops on me but turns out they were all thinking that I was REALLY COOL AND RADICAL AND SO THEY NEEDED TO BE ME SO THEY STOPPED TO LOOK AT THE FROZN' WATER TOO!
tomorrow morning I am goign to do it AGAIN!
I am going to leave for church EXTRA EARLIES just for that purpose.
frozen WATER!
ever notice how sprinklers help along in make life more fun?
sprinklers are awesome.

I made chili tonight.
cause its chilly outside!
HAHAHHAHHAHAAHA

I also make life more fun.

and astrology is entertaining too.
Tonight I read that SCORPIOS born on MY exact birthday NOVEMBER 2ND need to make a serious transformation around age 28 or else.

am I TWENTY SEVEN or TWENTY EIGHT?????

No comments: