Wednesday, January 10, 2007

MY FATHER YELLS WHATCHA GONNA DO WITH YOUR LIFE


uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am not sure why I am blogging cause I really really have nothing interesting to say.
not saying that I ever have anything interesting to say.
it is all the same.
yesterday was so great. I had a headache but it was still so GREAT.
there are these times that I feel so great that I am like HELLS YEAH THIS IS WHERE I WANNA BE AND WHERE I WANNA STAY and when I die and get to choose a moment to live in for eternity THIS WILL BE IT HERE.
I like those moments. but thats probably not really how it will all happen when death comes.
we probably just die and then thats it. gone.
oooooo I am thinking today.
its stupid to get home from eating lunch OUT and then YOu get your mails and open it all up and your end uo opening a COUPON for the PLACE YOU JUST HAD LUNCH AT!
now I have to go back there to eat.
I am so sick of BILLS AND MONEYS and ALL THAT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ CRAP! makes every thing so unfun.
i have to do household chores now.
might as well.

No comments: