Saturday, January 20, 2007

HEE HEE HO HO MO FO


i made some polska kielbasa for dinner.
I like it dipped in mustard with sour crout on the side. SO I guess that makes me POLISH??
is that correct? I know nothing and I have received very little education and I dont think I am sure where I EVEN came from.
what is my origin??? or where??
but yeah uh no.
I have german, irish and english blood.
i think thats how it is but I am not certain.
why am I even on this subject? because of sausage?
OH! YEAH! I do NOW know that when I am ordering Pancakes with Strawberry topping AT DENNYS I have to request that the strawberries be MICROWAVED for a few secs so they dont arrive frozen and turn my brunch into shit.
makes sense.
and last night I decided if I was born Black I would totally HATE on the white people.
I respect that.
and I would fucking KILL EMINEM.
do you like hip hop?

No comments: