Monday, January 29, 2007

I am goign to let the everythign SPIN


WHAT CAN I SAY TO MY BLOG TO SHOW TO MY BLOG THAT I JUST DONT CARE?!
hmmmmmmm
MY FEET STINK I THINK CAUSE I WORE SHOES WITHOOT SOCKS.
myabe I shoudl CARE about THAT.
MABYE I SHOULD WORRY ABUOT WHAT YOU THIKN ABTUO EM AND ABOUT YM BLOG-O-ROONEY TOONEY
one time I MET MICKEY ROONEY
AND HIS LOOKALIKE!
THE REAL MICKEY ROONEY WAS AT LIKE A TCBY yogurt or SOMEHTING LIKE TAHT1!?
I FORGOT BUT I DO RECALLL THAT III WAS WITH MY DAD.
I miss my dad.
I miss all the men in my life.
they all suck though. (just kidding)
so do the WOMEN! LIKE MY MOMHAHHAHA GET IT!?
my poor mom.
she is sooo clueless about everything
I shoudl not HATE her.
I need to remember taht OVEL WILL TON FIAL!
actually I dont remember the last time I talked to my mom.
but that doesnt necessarilymean that its been that LONG of a time.

and for UPTOTHEMINUTEWHATKATHRYNHEARS PORTION OF THIS POST:
my son just yelled from donw STAIRs to the UPSTAIRS,
"ARE YOU GETTIN MY JUICE OR WHAT!?"


BUT HEY! I met the mickey rooney lookalike IN a grocery store about ONE MILLION TIMES CAUSE I WOKRDE THEER AND EH SHOPPED THEER@!!
so awesome.

sorry but my blog is a such a poor representation of myself.

what can I say?

No comments: