Friday, January 26, 2007

LETS GET CRACKIN'


i am so stresssed out.
thats pretty much the situation here for me.
streessssin.
everybody is.
thats stressful.
everyone being stresssssed is stressful.
YOU STRESS ME OUT.
and SHE DOES TOO.
and HIM.

and I would like to go back and talk about the grim reaper in my dream, he liked passed me in a hallway or something and I was being all jokey to him and said something like "YOU ARENT HERE FOR ME hahaheehee hee hee ha" like that THEN I ran away and it was cool cause a crowd of people got in his way and he simply lost me in the crowd and then I was worried he would find me again.
great.
and the other day I also had a dreamy about this HUUUUUGE WHITE FLUFFY OWL flyng around and it started to charge at me and was SWOOOPING down with it LARGE talons.
and MORE stuff involving a river!!!!!!!

I cant tell anymore dream info CUZ maybe the symbols are too obvious and I dont wannna just hand out my life story or whatever dreams say to all you RANDOM LUNATICS!
so I will just fucking go!
screw off blog.

does it sound like I am in a bad mood?
cause I'm not.
can I be stressed and still be in a good mood?
yes.
the answer is YES.

No comments: