Friday, January 19, 2007

I WAKE UP AND THANK GOD I CREATED YOU


I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT.
i should eat some cereal.
I picked up some rice krispies with strawberries and have decided its the cereal to die for!!
which BYTHEWAY I LOVE that nicole kidman movie with matt dillon. I saw it like 30 times back in 95. I was 15. and I cut my long long hair to look just like Suzanne Stone Maretto.
I hate when I mention that kinda of junk cause then I feeeel this pressure to ADD some links for all the retards who read my blog i guess.
but heY! fuck you retards. guess what! you are so mistaken cause I am so NOT going to cater to your dumbasses.
but I now I feel guilty so i will probably go back and add a few.
but its only because I used the word retard.
thats not nice.
and I may be somewhat retarded.

I should not even be thinking about eating cereal at this hour.
I might as well brew a pot of coffee and go for a run.

No comments: