Monday, January 15, 2007

I CAN'T LIVE WITH OR WITHOUT THE LETTER "E"


my better judgement is telling me NOT TO POST right now but to just wait and see what I can come up with later on BUT I like to say FUCK OFF to better judgement. and why would I stop saying that NOW today. here. I wont. why accept better judgement?
why even bother to listen to it?
SO I pot. I mean post.

and I think that the sweater I am wearing TODAY makes me smell. so thats good. that should help me along.
maybe its IN my head. the stink.
maybe cause my last name used to be SNELL and that somehow caused me to be tortured as a young child about SMELLING BAD!
kids are moronic fuckheads.
N's are so very different than M's.

ALSO AND AND Martin Luther KING JR's day is a special day to me because many moons ago a lady named PATTY commited suicide in my childhood garage by shooting herself in the face on this day.
I wasnt home though. BUT my cat was. lucked out there.
is today his birthday or some just random appreciation day for him??
I think the answer is birthday.

so whatever now MARTIN LUTHER KING JR reminds me of a crazy heartbroken bitch named PATTY.
tragic.

havent I mentioned this before!?

lets not discuss any of it ANY further.

NONE OF THIS.

this did not happen.

No comments: