Sunday, January 28, 2007

check my style out


HI. do you miss me??
I miss me.
and you should misss me too.
and also you should care about the following:
I had one thousand cupcakes, a rum and coke, and some nachos tonight.
cause I party pretty hard.
that led to a KILLLLER BAD BELLY ACHE!
too much sugar i guessed.
SO I RUSHED MYSELF HOME TO SMOKE SOME POT.
now I feeeel all better.
I rush around a lot.
maybe I will eat another cupcake.
no. I wont even!
just sounded like good writting material. no?
cupcake=yucky feeling
I am sure its just temp. problem.
I will b up to ANOTHER cupcake by 4 am. I'm sure.

Ive been thinking that I should go play some BINGO with my gramma.
sounds like fun. and I am feeling lucky.
but not too lucky.
YOU KNOW WHAT?!
I feel normal.


do you like my toes?

No comments: