Monday, January 29, 2007

I AM TOTALLY BUMMED OUT


made toast, hard boiled eggs, and turkey bacon for breakfast.
sounds good doesnt it.
I cant decide what to do with my winnings from last night.
buy some face soap?
some paper towels?
it will only go so far.
i have laundry coming out of my ASS AROUND HERE!
I HATE IT!
I HATE CLOTHES.
and ZITS!
I feel like complaining and crying right now about all the things that I can think of worth complaining and crying about.
BUT all that will do is make me selfish and pathetic.
wow.
where is this coming from?
I could NOT sleep last night.
I just thought about how I couldnt get to sleep.
and how I wasnt even SLEEPY!

can I borrow some pills???

I need to be real careful about what I say. and HOW I say it.
and I need to be cautious with even my thoughts.

cant believe any of this.

I feel ok.
remember.

No comments: