Wednesday, January 24, 2007

why do you let me go on and on like that?


OH YEAH. I was sitting here and sitting here typing all this shit abit CHOICES and HOW I make good ones and if anyone needs a choice made for them I could really help out.
I MAKE GOOD CHOICES IS WHAT I AM SAYING.
but I deleted all that crap because I dont even wanna share anything with all you drunk and retarded assholes.
at least I hope you are all drunk.
and personally I find drunks to be really super annoying and I like to tell drunk people to FUCK OFF to their faces when they act like assholes.
but comment moderation is on now.
I probably wont approve any comments EVER!
maybe I wont even post anymore.
and yes that IS a threat.
hhahaahaa ha ha ha ha ha

i guess things can change.

that picture was taken a few days ago.

follow me?
probably not you LUSH!

No comments: